What is the time commitment for the Provider Leadership Academy?
- Total: 5-6 hours / month
- Monthly cohort sessions (2-3 hours/month)
- Pre- and post- session independent work (2-3 hours/month)
- In-person communication & conflict session - 1.5 days (including travel)
- In-person graduation ceremony: 2 days total (including travel)
- Please see commitment section of the application for more information.
What is the attendance requirement for the Provider Leadership Academy?
- Participants are expected to attend all virtual sessions and the in-person graduation, but exceptions will be made for 1-2 absences for extenuating circumstances. Course work is expected to be completed if sessions are missed (virtual sessions will be recorded).
If I miss my cohort session, can I attend the other cohort identical session to make this up?
- Yes! While it is ideal for participants to primarily stay with their designated cohort, a make-up session with the other cohort to stay up to date with content and progression is acceptable.
- AMA PRA Category 1 CME will be assigned through the Sacramento[CM(2] ACCME program. Likely CME awards will be about 36+ hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
- There is no cost for the participant to participate in the Provider Leadership Academy. Any printed materials will be distributed in advance of virtual sessions via mail or email. Participants are responsible for ensuring their responsibilities in their local market and that their scheduled shifts and/or clinic hours are appropriately covered.
Can I apply credits for this to an MBA or Master Program?
- No. This is a separate program.
If I am not selected?
- You may be put on a waitlist. We will communicate with you about this possibility during the application process.
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to email us directly at email@example.com