The Provider Leadership Academy program requires a year-long commitment as follows:
Monthly cohort sessions (2-3 hours/month)
- Scheduled virtual sessions led by content experts from across CommonSpirit Health
- Includes a variety of concept instructions, small group work, networking opportunities, and concept application
Pre- and post- session independent work (2-3 hours/month)
- Completed at your convenience before and after the monthly sessions
- Includes article reviews, assigned reading, and project work
In-person graduation ceremony (when possible)
- Our goal, if the travel restrictions permit and it can be done safely, will be to gather all participants for an in-person graduation ceremony. Travel costs will be covered by the academy & your local market (in accordance with current travel policies).
- Participants are expected to attend all virtual sessions and the in-person graduation, but exceptions will be made for 1-2 absences for extenuating circumstances. Course work is expected to be completed if sessions are missed.
Application Process and Cost
Please coordinate with your Physician Enterprise market leader to ensure you are supported in your interest in participation in this program and submit your application by January 31, 2024.
The Provider Leadership Academy is comprised of two (2) cohorts of 25 participants (50 total) from endorsed applicants. Final acceptance will be determined by the CommonSpirit Health National Provider Leadership Committee. Qualified candidates are admitted on a space-available basis. Due to overwhelming interest in this program, we anticipate more applicants than available spots. We will have a waitlist and all applicants will be notified of their acceptance status.
2 Cohorts of 25 Participants
No Cost to Participant
1 Year Commitment
There is no cost for the participant to participate in the Provider Leadership Academy. Any printed materials will be distributed in advance of virtual sessions via mail or email. Participants are responsible for ensuring their responsibilities in their local market and that their scheduled shifts and/or clinic hours are appropriately covered.
Applicants who are chosen must be willing to commit to the one year program beginning in July 2024 and culminating in June 2025 with a graduation ceremony.
Jan 31 2024
Acceptance letters to cohorts
Cohort begins monthly program sessions
POSSIBLE In-person communications session
In-person cohort graduation